Monday, October 3, 2011

the week ahead


So I'm approaching this coming week with equal parts anticipation and dread. Its going to be really busy, but that will mean I have less time to waste watching reruns of Law and Order: SVU and what-have-you. The part that is killing me is that all the dates and times keep changing on me, some for the better and others for the more complicated.

Here is a rundown of what is about to happen to me (keep in mind that I'll have to be wrestling my almost 11-month old son midst all these activities, trying to keep my house somewhat tidy, especially for all the times people are coming to my house, and I haven't even listed my husband's class schedule):

MONDAY (today):

FHE at the Roberts' house at 6:30 pm
*bring dessert to feed at least 10

TUESDAY:

Kickboxing at 9:15 am
Discussion with the missionaries at the Forch's at 7:30 pm
*try to remember to invite her to the Relief Society activity on Thursday

WEDNESDAY (this is one of the ones that I'm looking forward to, but I'll be glad when its over):

Mommy School at the Garvin's at 11:30 am
Dinner with the missionaries at our home at 5 pm
*make Salsa Pork Roast over rice with salad and dinner rolls
Book Club at our home at 7:30 pm
*make Mini Brie and Apple Quiches and Cider in apples

THURSDAY:

Kickboxing at 9:15 am
Give massage to Alene at our home at 2 pm
*send Owen and Mitch to Gym
Relief Society Activity at church at 7 pm
*bring Jackie and Jennifer and $6

FRIDAY (when I think of Friday, I just let out a big sigh of relief "Aaaah"):

Temple trip
*find babysitter
Discussion with missionaries at Forch's at 7:30 pm

SATURDAY (another day I'm looking forward to, but will be happy when its over):

Work at UCMT from 6 am to 3 pm
*send Owen and Mitch to Ellie's baptism at 4 pm
Give massage to Erika at our home at 4:30 pm

SUNDAY

Teach Gospel Principles at 12 pm
Cousin Dinner at our home at 5:30 pm
*make Chicken Pockets

So as you can see, not impossible, but definitely enough to justify a little bit of stress. My time management skills will definitely be tested. Pray for me! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment