Friday, April 30, 2010

My Pregnancy: Week 11

This is what babycenter.com has to say about my 11th week of pregnancy:

"Your baby has continued to grow over the past week. Now almost 2 inches long, your little one has been engaged in some heavy acrobatics, kicking and stretching inside your womb. Remember, though she is getting bigger, it may be some weeks before you feel her moving around.

Her skin, though still paper thin and transparent, is forming a protective barrier around her body. Her tiny fingers and toes have begun to separate into unique extremities, and she's also begun to open and close her fists. The first signs of where her teeth will form appear this week, as tiny tooth buds begin to pop up under her gums. She may even have her first case of the hiccups as her diaphragm begins to develop."

I get so excited to read about what is new with my baby; what is growing and what is developing. I'll be sure to keep you updated on all that goes on inside me! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment