Sunday, March 7, 2010

shout out

To my best friends on their birthday!

Ashley:

I love you so much. We haven't talked too much lately, which is a shame since you live so close, but we will always be friends. I've known you the better part of my life and I am certain that, though things may come between us, they will never break us or our friendship. You have helped me through the toughest times of my life and for that I will always be so grateful. Not only that, you have stood next to me through all the exciting, fun times as well. You are truly my best friend and I could never replace or find anything close to the love I have for you. I love you, baby girl! I hope, on your 21st birthday, that today is one of the happiest, most fun days of your life.




Nefi:

You're so FREAKIN awesome! I'm so happy and so blessed to have had you as a part of my life the past 7 years and, hopefully, many MANY more years to come. You are the epitome of a best friend. The love and compassion you show towards your friends is remarkable and the humor you have is truly a gift. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been in my life. EVERY memory I have with you in it makes me laugh. I cherish each of them. I can't believe I actually showed you my face after that HORRIBLE allergic reaction! haha :0) You are a pillar of strength when I need it most and a comedian when I need it more. I am so grateful for you. Thank you for all you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment