Friday, March 19, 2010

I LOVE my new school!

I started at UCMT last week and its AMAZING! I hadn't realized how much I missed the classroom setting and the opportunity to learn. From Professional Development I to Massage Basics to Anatomy I to Reflexology to First Aid/CPR to Acupressure, I love it ALL! I'm soaking it all up like a sponge. I have never had this excitement and need for more learning before and its GREAT! I enjoy every single one of my classes.

I especially love my Anatomy course. It is directly comparable to a first year Med Student Anatomy course! The author of our textbook is a professor at U of U and they use the same text book (only theirs say "Medical Student" and ours say "Massage Therapist.") How cool is that??? He is also the most accredited/published author at U of U. And my instructor? He is awesome! He has the teaching method of the energizer bunny on a freight train all hopped up on caffeine and its the best!! Basically, this class is INTENSE and I'm loving every minute of it!

MANY more details to come! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi fermata, the font on the "Boy or Girl" background tags is "Boring Showers".

    ReplyDelete