Tuesday, March 9, 2010

another shout out...

...to another best friend on her birthday!

Kacie Lynn:

Dear Mama Goat,
I love you! End of story. Not really cause I've got a lot more to say, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I miss you so much! I'm so excited for you today! The 21st birthday has been a long time coming for us. haha I'm so happy for you with how your life is going. Where you will always be Mama Goat, you have definitely changed for the better and I am SO excited for all that life holds in store for you. You are an awesome individual and an AMAZING friend. I will always be grateful for the friendship we have. Our life together has been so fun and crazy! I love you so much and I hope today, on your birthday, you are so happy and feel so loved. I hope you feel that EVERYday. :0)



p.s. This is about the ONLY picture I could find of the two of us so the fact that its not very flattering is NOT my fault. Just sayin... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment