Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

HOLY SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!

I wish I was in Virginia with my family! The last huge snowfall there was the blizzard of '96. I remember- I was there. I was 6 years old and I remember trying to walk in the snow and sinking in up to my armpits! At Dulles International Airport (which is 15 minutes TOPS from my house) the snowfall was measured at 24.6". As of noon today, the snowfall was measured at 25" and it is predicted to continue snowing until 10pm! I copied some pictures from my aunt, Alanna's, facebook. The difference between the photos taken at 10:30am and 12pm is CRAZY!! Check it out! More to come!


The walkway up to her house. This is JUST how I remember it in '96.


10:30 am.


12 pm. Crazy, right?!?!


3 pm measured at 23 inches


Here's a picture from my friend, Katie's, facebook. If you didn't notice, this is on her CAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment