Sunday, February 21, 2010

final decision...

I've finally decided the path I want to take as far as school and a career go. I've enrolled at the Utah College of Massage Therapy!



The program starts next month, March 15th, and I couldn't be more excited about it! I LOVE the idea of a very relaxed, chill work setting. Believe me, Mitch is even more excited than I am. He's already volunteered to be my guinea pig for homework assignments! haha

The best part of the whole program is that I give and GET 2 massage's daily! What's better than that?!?! The only thing I'm worried about is the Cadaver Lab. Eek! I'm not too sure how I (or my stomach) will react to the smell of all those chemicals and a dead (open) body in front of me. We'll see! Other than that, I'm so excited to be getting off the couch and doing something with my life that will help support my husband and our future family. There are so many career options when it comes to massage! Seriously, their ENDLESS!! I get to be creative and helpful and make money doing it! haha

P.S. Once I've passed a certain amount of classes and I've learned enough, we have clinics every Saturday where people can come in and get a great massage by the students! You still have to pay a little, but its pretty cheap considering we're all still learning so its a really good deal. I'll let you know when that time comes! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment