Thursday, October 22, 2009

bmx

Mitch got a delivery early this morning. It was his brand new BMX BIKE!!!! If you didn't get a chance to read "the pursuit of justice" before it got deleted, his old bike got stolen. It was devastating to him. His ONE hobby was ruined for him and I hated to see him upset like that. So, I asked my parents for a loan and, hearing the love in my voice, they agreed. I normally don't buy things I can't afford, but I needed to do this for him. I wanted to see the smile on his face when he got on a bike again, and let me tell you, it was so worth it. :0)





Don't laugh TOO hard at this one- the sun was in his eyes.

This picture made it all worth it. Look at that grin!



He'd been riding for about half an hour in this one. He loves the new bike; he says its better than his old one! :0)

1 comment:

  1. aww yea! I'm so glad he finally got a bike! He deserves it! I'm way excited for you guys! Your engagement picture is on our fridge! so cute!

    ReplyDelete